Biryani may be a dish that was able to unify our country in an exceedingly unique sense with its simmering aromatic flavours which have touched the soul of every one among us. a well-liked Biryani recipe from south India spread all across the globe, Keema Biryani is that the delicious amalgamation of rice with aromatic spices may be a delight to relish on. Perfect for dinner parties with friends and family, to impress everyone together with your culinary skills
Ingredients of Keema Biryani Recipe: Keema Biryani Recipe:Aromatic biryani made up of minced lamb meat (keema), dry fruits, perfume and a good sort of masalas.
Ingredients Of Keema Biryani
500 Gram rice
1 cup almonds
1 cup yogurt
2 tbsp desi ghee
1 cups onions, sliced
1 tbsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp ginger paste
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 kg lamb keema
1 glass milk
1 tbsp rose water
5-6 mint leaves
1 piece ginger, sliced
For the Garam Masala:
2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp coriander seeds
3-4 pods green cardamom
3-4 cinnamon sticks
2 tsp mace
1 tsp black peppercorns
How to Make Keema Biryani
- Wash and soak rice in water for a few times.
2.Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon, mace, black peppercorns, and cloves. Cool and grind to a fine powder.
3. Blanch almonds in water, peel and cut them into small pieces. Chop raisins finely. Heat desi ghee during a pan and add sliced onions. Cook on low heat.
4. Whisk yogurt, garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander powder, black cardamom, and red chili powder and add it to the onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add lamb keema and saute. Add salt and garam masala. Cook for some time.
6. Add a cup of water and permit it to simmer. Transfer the keema to a different pan. Add milk, butter, almonds, and raisins.
7.Boil the rice. Add perfume and salt and stir.
8. Put half the rice into the jhol. Add some mint leaves and ginger.
9. Put the remainder of the jhol on top then the rice.
10. Cover it and permit it to cook.
11. Serve the keema biryani hot.